Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas to everyone.

We had a rather exhausting Christmas. My wife had to go back to Ilinois and take care of her mom, and arrange to get her into assisted living. She was there for 11 days and didn't get back until December 22nd.

So it has been a whirlwind trying to get Christmas thrown together. We bought a lot of gift cards. Always the right size and color, as they say.

Fortunately my children were prepared. I had what you might call the perfect red neck Conservative Christmas. My two sons bought me an AK47 and a book on smoking meat.

Now I can shoot it and smoke it.

Don't get no better than that.

I did buy my daughter a gun safe because I am tired of seeing her Glock and Shield laying around where ever she decides to lay them.

God help the poor ignorant bastard that ever tries to break into this house.

Of course I would probably get killed in friendly cross fire.

Have a great holiday season.

Doc

• Admin

Hey Doc,

Late Merry Christmas to you!! So I want to share what a great friend Doc is to us (Allison Family). I have known Doc now for at least 15 years, maybe longer. Doc and I knew each other before he was the US Coiltek Distributor for many years. That being said, I was also Doc's first US Dealer if I remember correctly. Well, this year it was a light Christmas for us, trying to spend on the kids and our Daughter rather than everyone else. Doc and I have for years exchanged gifts for Christmas, but this year I didn't send anything (hoping we both would do the same). Well, I felt like shit when I opened a package from Doc and it was a Samsung Tablet ..... Dammit DOC!! :spank:

How can I not love this guy? :wub: He never forgets .....