Specimen #3 of 3 Video

By the way you will notice my GPZ7000 has the new Gold Screamer BLACK coil cover on it. It actually looks pretty good because it sort of coordinates with the black lower rod.

Really durable. Used it all day and all it had was a few scratches. No visible wear.

I just made a bag out of some vinyl and put it over the battery and then took an old neoprene SD/GP cover and wrapped it around the rest of the machine.

For the screen I just stitched up a little cover with a clar vinyl window. It was one of the early mock ups working towards coming up with the final design for the covers that I am having made.

Fortunately the factory I use, that also makes the Ultra Swingy Thingy's is great. So I can send then just about anything I throw together no matter how crappy it looks, send them a picture of the machine it is supposed to go on, with dimensions, and they will clean it all up and make it really look professional.

Doc