Nugget Finder 12-inch Round "Evolution" Mono Searchcoils Now in Stock!

• Admin

NUGGET FINDER 12" EVOLUTION COIL

Hey Guys,

Just receive the new Nugget Finder 12-inch Round Evolution Mono Searchcoils. A lot of good field reports out of Australia on this new coil. I have attached a Youtube video and picture of the new coil.

Call us at - 623.362.1459 or 602.909.9008 to order one by phone. Limited Supply on this coil right now. I will have them available for online ordering later this week.

post-2-0-57136500-1450317018_thumb.jpg

• Sharper (Brighter) Target Response: on both smaller and large targets.
  • Broader Pinpoint Detection: Detection of targets is much broader from the edge of the coil, allowing for easier pin-pointing methods.
  • Auto Pressure Value: If used in humid to hot weather conditions, air inside the coil built up air inside the coil is released through the pressure valve automatically.
  • Weight: Approx. 850g
  • Protective Smooth Skid Plate (Fitted): Best for achieving less noise from the ground during swinging methods.
  • Coil Plug Boot: Prevent Dust, Dirt and Stones from getting into the coil plugs pins, when Search coil is not being used.
  • Compatibility: is designed to work with all Minelab GPX, GP, & SD series detectors.
  • 3 Year Warranty

Price is $429 + FREE SHIPPING

[/media}

• Admin

Hey Roo,

Yes, the picture came out perfect. What a nice haul of gold with the new NF 12-inch Round Evolution coil. Some great reports on these new NF Evolution Searchcoils. As metal detector and searchcoil technology continues to advance more and more gold is popping up from new and old goldfields.

Exciting times for sure .....

Wishing you all many more nuggets around the Holidays!

Thanks guys but I'm only doing as good as others that are swinging these down here. Had it since the release and am still amazed each time I use it. The other day I got a signal in really ironstone infested ground and thought it was gonna be a bb size shotty pellet just under the topsoil or on the surface, really sharp good signal, but after scraping it was still there and ended up being a .8 seven inches down! Another bit that day was a good dipping signal that had me thinking it was a multi grammer, nine or so inches deep and it turned out to be 1.2g. The 5 screamed when the coil was dipped into, he hole. Ended up that day with another bit which weighed 2.4g at 10 inches and a tiny .05 that was just under the surface. All right next to some recent raking. A few blokes I know have said these flat winds are noisy but I suspect they may be trying to run them in Deep audio. They will sound off in bad ground in deep which on this coil I don't use because of that. Cruises in normal and really does its stuff. Game changing coil on a GPX.

• Admin

Hey Roo,

Sure seems like these new Flat Wound Searchcoils are doing well. Kinds of gives the GPX (and other previous PI models) a bit more out of their units with these new coils. I'm not convinced it's doing what a GPZ can do, but it increases depth/sensitivity over a standard Monoloop coil of the same size. Example, NF or Coiltek 14-inch Round vs. a new 14-inch Evolution or Elite coil.

That's true, the 7000 does have gold types and ground types where it does have the advantage. With the flat winds the greater performance increase is seen in the smaller coils, 11 E & 12 NF. Reason being as all coils have the same length of windings in them, an 18 inch has the same length as an 8 for example. Meaning as a coil gets bigger the windings get narrower, less surface area in width. This means that the percentage of performance advantage of say a flat wound 12 vs a standard 12 will be greater than that of a flat 18 vs standard 18. The performance increases therefore vary depending upon the coil size. Big increase with the 12, let's say 20% for example, but less on an 18 say 8%.

• Admin

Hey Roo,

Thanks for the explanation of Flat Wound coils. I have asked the manufactures several times to explain, but never got much information. Many customers have asked what is the real advantage of them. Have you found a website or anywhere with more information Roo?