Out playing with the new Coiltek 11 inch Elite

Hi all I purchased a coiltek 14 elite from Rob a couple of months ago and found it to be a good stable-sensitive coil and yes found gold with it as well in old pounded patches-Soooooooooo when the coiltek 11 elite made it to the states I had to have one of those as well-its only money-Ha-Ha- I took it out yesterday hooked up to my 5K set in fine gold to a wash which I and many others have pounded in the past and present so I thought it was a good place to test it out.This coil is very stable and sensitive-EMI was almost non existent-when bumped no falsing- it hits harder on targets compared to the other coils Ive used and did I say how sensitive it is-I was hitting deep little bits of trash that I and others had missed before and yes I managed to find 2 little dinks at about 3-5 inches-I didnt weigh them but the flat one is close to 1 grain and the fatter one is between 1.5-2 grains not much but gold is gold-When I got a signal it was just a slight break in the T-hold and did a foot scrape then they got louder-Sure sounded bigger than what they are-These coils deffinately wake up your beeper-They not only hit gold harder but they also hit Hot rocks and Hot spots more but no big deal just a quick kick and that settles that-Thanks Trev @ Coiltek for putting out new and improved coils for us beepest who cant justify or afford the 10k for the new deeper beepers :unsure: and thanks Rob-Mike C... :ph34r:

post-52548-0-01240600-1450648828_thumb.j

• Admin

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the report back in from the Coiltek 14-inch Elite. I have all three models in stock now, 11 and 14-inch Round Mono and the 17x11 Elliptical Mono. No question the coil is more sensitive and guys are getting a bit more depth out of it also.

Thanks once again for sharing.