New Racer on the way & White's MX Sport waterproof

It won't be long Makro will  have a new Racer on the market soon. The name of this detector is Makro Racer 2. I don't see how the Makro company could have gotten so much in such a small package.

Right now you can go read all about it on MD-Hunter Blog and even more on Steve's forum

Yes White's has new waterproof detector called MX Sport coming out soon too. It's all looking good for us out there swinging a detector.

Chuck.

Hey Rob

This new Makro Racer 2 has got more going for it than the Racer in the past. It's nothing but great coming out about this detector. I'd say it will be a good seller for you as a dealer with all it has to offer.

Chuck

PS I'll be one looking at the package you have to offer. 

Hi Rob

I'd like to know if you will have the Makro Racer 2 in stock by the time of the GPAA gold show in March ? I'm thinking about making the show and doing some nugget hunting while out there. Now that's if it's not getting too hot. 

It's been a lot of talk about the Racer 2 and on Steve's forum. That detector has been looked over and reviewed by so many with videos.

Chuck.

Yeah, sent you a message awhile ago on this Rob - the Racer 2 is HOT!

Before you nugget guys go bonkers, yeah, it is very good for that too. But I am talking hot as in overall just tons of great features hot. This one might get me back into spending more time coin and jewelry detecting this year. Well, this and my new XP Deus, once that V4 upgrade hits.

Crazy busy year for new detectors, and more to come!!