Customers snag a few with the new 19-inch GPZ coil

• Admin

Hello All,

Here is a photo of a few smaller nuggets found with a GPZ 19-inch coil that was purchased from me.  The nuggets were found by a few customers/friends on a hammered nugget patch.  Both nuggets were deep for their size.  I think the larger of the two pieces was around 2 Dwt's and was found around 16-inches.  Both targets were just faint whispers.  

Thanks for sharing with us.  

GPZ19.jpg

So heavy...

I was philosophizing that the 14" coil is like binoculars and the 19" coil is like a spotting scope.

You hunt around and find the game with the 14" coil then you zoom in for a real good look with the 19" coil.

The 19" coil is definitely not something you wanna be swinging all day. I think I'll just be using it on small, very focused areas to make sure nothing was missed.

• Admin

Hey Tortuga,

Ya, I think most will just use the 19-inch in certain zones of nugget concentrations.  I could only imagine trying to swing the 19-inch all day,  I would have to be using the Minelab Pro-Swing 45 Harness (comes with the GPZ) or the Hipstick with a really good bungee cord.  I'm sure some are swinging it all day, but I'm with you, only on certain areas.