Limited Supply - Jim Straight's "Advanced Prospecting & Detecting for Hardrock Gold" book

• Admin
Hey All,
As many of you might know in the mining/prospecting community, Icon Jim Straight passed away. Jim has been a mentor to hundreds, if not thousands of people over the years. Jim wrote many books, including the famous NuggetShooter's Bible, Advanced Prospecting and Detecting for Hardrock Gold, 3 Hours to Gold and many other smaller books. Jim also over the last 30-40 years was an active writer for many of the major prospecting magazines from Gold and Treasure, GPAA, ICMJ and many more.
Without a doubt, Jim will always be looked at as a Icon in the prospecting and mining community. That being said, Jim and I were friends for over 30 years, so I always promised to support, promote and sell his products knowing what they would do for others.
I had a recent opportunity to have a limited amount of "Advanced Prospecting & Detecting for Hardrock Gold" and "3 Hours to Gold" books reprinted to hopefully get some in new prospectors hands, as they are a huge help and will not be offered again.
Pretty much all Jim's books are out of print and will not be reprinted again. Lets hopefully get the last of these two book into some peoples hands that don't don't have a copy, or would like to have a backup.
I promise, you will get some great information out of this book.
Below is a direct link to my online store to order this limited copy by Jim Straight.
Limited Quantity available - $24.95 + $4.00 US First Class Shipping
Both books can be purchased from us online or give us a call.