New - Open Box - Minelab GPZ 7000 + 19" Searchcoil for Sale

• Admin

Hello All,

Recently a customer purchased a Minelab GPZ 7000 + 19" Searchcoil for $8465.00 shipped.  The customer got into a financial jam and returned the unit to me.  Since both boxes, the GPZ 7000 box and the 19" Searchcoil box have been opened, but not used, I can't sell this unit for new.  The customer re-sealed the box with Brown tape as you can see in the pictures.  The detector or coil has never been used, just removed from the box and looked at.  

I have enclosed pictures of both boxes, serial number of the GPZ so you can clearly see everything is in tact and never used.  

I'm asking $6800 Shipped.  The insurance and shipping on both boxes is nearly $250 to fully insure and ship the large box sizes.  I'm not looking to do any trades on this deal, it's strickly to sell to someone that understands the unit can't be sold for new, but still is considered new, as the unit hasn't been used, still full warranty and such.  

I'm sure this detector will not last long.  The Winter season here in the Southwest is right around the corner with lows down in the 70's this week.  

Contact us ASAP is you're interested, the unit will not be around long at this price.   Email - rob@robsdetectors.com or text message - 602.909.9008.  In the evenings we can be reached at 623-362-1459

Rob

IMG_2417.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2418 (1).jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...