White's Goldmaster 3 for Sale

• Admin

Hello All,

Anyone interested in a used White's GM3 with the stock elliptical searhcoil plus a new 14-inch Jimmy Sierra Elliptical? Any good offer won't be refused! :P I now have two good conditioned GM3's, but can only use one.

You can email me at - auplacers@yahoo.com or reply here on the forum.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello John,

I'm not certain what I want for it, I'm looking for someone to make me a fair offer on it. I have the detector, stock coil and a new Jimmy Sierra coil for it. What's it worth, about a Grand? :rolleyes:

Mike K. also wrote me an email about it.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob, Russ and All

It's probably worth at least 50 gees for all the gold and space rocks I've found with mine but I wouldn't sell it to Russ for anything less than 20 gees :D !! Maybe I'll only charge Russ 10 gees to learn him how to use it :) !! God knows what could happen maybe Studmuffin might find him a table full-o-sumptin :( !! Once he's used black he'll never go back :huh: !! Maybe you should hang on to it and take it to Alaska on your trip :mellow: !! All you'll need is that GM3 and a coil tech coil ( for the photos) and heck you maybe famous tooo :) !!! Heck You'll be on the cover of all the prospecting magazines and minelab/coiltech adds holdin you new found lump at 28 inches in cleaned out vlf patches ;) !! You might even get an invite from Leno ,Letterman or even Dr Phil show and become an international hero :) !! Start writing books signing autographs and have thousands appear at your world tour speaking engagements :D !! Just remember us poor prospectors when you do make the big time :mellow: !! Happy Huntin John B.

• Like 1

• Admin

Hello John,

Anyone wanting to give me $400 cash can walk with the detector. Really, I'm selling the detector for under $300 since the new Jimmy Sierra Goldmax coil cost me over $110 from Ron Long (AZ-Gold) when he sold White's detectors and accessories.

Not interested in Credit Card purchases for this unit. Cash talks ... ;)

P.S. John, GM3 straight across for the 13-14 ouncer! :o

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Gaine,

Yes, the Jimmy Sierra 14-inch GoldMax gets better depth and is still extremly sensitive to small gold and specimens. I actually have another GM3 with a used Sierra GoldMax, but it's not for sale. However, I have no use for two of them just sitting.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Anyone wanting to give me $400 cash can walk with the detector.  Really, I'm selling the detector for under $300 since the new Jimmy Sierra Goldmax coil cost me over $110 from Ron Long (AZ-Gold) when he sold White's detectors and accessories.

Rob, have you sold it yet? If not, send an e-mail to Gary@ Hystware.com or give me a call..... @ (909) 980-2077, hope it hasn't been snatched up yet. I'd like to give it to my son for his birthday!!! B) _GG

BTW, if you get the answering machine please leave a message, I return'em all :blink:

Gary