Rob is da man!

Dear group;

That's right, I just purchased a brand spanking new SD2100v2 from Robs Detector Sales, along with a cubic buttload of accessories, including 6 coils (5 orange ones and 1 white one)!!! Suprisingly enough, last season was profitable enough that I was able to snag all of these goodies without dipping into my regular savings. And Rob took care of everything for me! I am befuddled why ANYBODY in their mind would even think of buying a Minelab detector from anybody except Rob. Talk about fast, friendly, hassle-free service! I guess there's a reason why Rob sells so many detectors. This is my 3rd detector that I've purchased from Rob, but I guarantee that it won't be the last! Thanks X 1,000,000 Rob!!!! :D

Your friend;

LAMAR

I know what you mean. I just bought a SD2100v2 from Rob about a Month and a half ago and it's been great. It won't be my last from him either.

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Well I surely appreciate all your business. I'm not sure if it's the price of gold or I done something right in the past, but I can't keep the detectors in stock! This week alone I sold seven detectors :D . My good friend also just upgraded to a GP3500 tonight and thats not in the tally above.

I also have a pending GP3500 sale. This customer has a couple hundred acres of patent mineral claims here in the state. From what he told me it's never seen much detecting and does have a few minor placers located on it.

I have to give a lot of credit to Dawn, without her I would have never gotten all this stuff packed and shipped in a timely manner.

Thanks once again for all your continued support and business.

Rob Allison