A month of ups and downs

This month has really been hectic. Two weeks ago I won a 4 inch Keene dredge. Last night my wonderful mother-in-law went home to the lord. This was a blessing because she had lived a long life. My wife has done really well because she knew her mother was ready to die and had made peace with her maker. My wife urged me to go to California Waterfowl dinner tonight as I already had tickets. I really was not in it but it was nice to get out and then I won a new Mossberg 12 gauge over and under shotgun. We never know what life will hand us ---- just be ready. Jerry

Jerry, you have one heck of a lady!

Life's lottery isn't about winning or losing, it's about how we play what's on our plate and what we're given in life. Look at it this way, your wife wanted you to go and your mother-in-law helped draw the winning ticket for you, your blessed in more ways then you know! :D _GG

Gary

P.S. have a good cry together, it helps!!

Sorry to hear about your loss, but I look at it when your time comes, it comes. Hopefully it won't drag on and on and it'll be quick

See you at Rye Patch-

Shep

This month has really been hectic.  Two weeks ago I won a 4 inch Keene dredge.    Last night my wonderful mother-in-law went home to the lord.  This was a blessing because she had lived a long life.  My wife has done really well because she knew her mother was ready to die and had made peace with her maker.  My wife urged me to go to California Waterfowl dinner tonight as I already had tickets.  I really was not in it but it was nice to get out and then I won a new Mossberg 12 gauge over and under shotgun.  We never know what life will hand us ---- just be ready.  Jerry

Jerry,

It's amazing to see how the lord works in each of our lives. As family members pass on, knowing the blessings they have been, the next life will be so full. Looks like the lord has much for you and your wife. Play your cards as they are delt and don't get ahead of yourself. Blessings & prayers

Bob

Hi Jerry and I'm sorry for your loss. It is good to know that she is with God our Father and she is truly in Heaven and she is now in the best place a soul can be. CU later Jerry and take care, God Bless you and your Wife.

Hey Bob how ya doing ! Just thought I would say hello real quick. CU later mi amigo and God Bless you also.

John Tomlinson, CET

John's Detectors

Best in the West ! ;)

Thanks for the thoughts guys. Sometimes it is nice to have friends even though I haven't met all in person. It is nice to be cared for. I showed my wife the site and she was truly blessed greater than gold and thats hard to do. May your lives also have the same blessings. It has helped us get through the weekend. Jerry

Thanks for the thoughts guys.  Sometimes it is nice to have friends even though I haven't met all in person.  It is nice to be cared for.  I showed my wife the site and she was truly blessed greater than gold and thats hard to do.  May your lives also have the same blessings.  It has helped us get through the weekend.  Jerry

Here, there or in the air, you will meet us all someday. The wife & I will continue to lift you up thru the week. It's going to be tough, but, manageable.

Bob

Jerry, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Sometimes it just seems crazy...something really bad happens, then BANG! Something good comes right on its heels. And right on the heels of that....well, you know.

All we can do is hang in there and wait for what's next....and do a little praying and putting out stuff like your first post to share with friends.

Good luck and hang in there!

Kajun

• Admin

Hello Jerry,

Sorry to hear about your Mother-In-Law, but we all know she is in a much better place. If we could only see the big picture.

In life we are dealt a lot of ups and downs. However, the Lord likes to put us through challenges to see how we will handle them. We all just have to have faith in the good Lord as he nevers closes a door without leaving a window wide open! :D

Congrats on the new Keene Dredge and Shotgun. Did you ever get in contact with Pat Keene?

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison