Warning while out in the boonies

So there we where 80 miles from home, out of cell phone coverage in the middle of the Bradshaw's staking a new claim in a very remote area...

Hmmm, I say to my partner... What do you suppose this 1/2" black plastic tube is doing siphoning water from the spring? Let's follow it... A half mile later we come to a clearing in the tall pines with all these strange plants in pretty little rows. I say, look some dumb chit planted pot on our mining claim, and he was dumb enough to also hang a REAL large pipe bomb in a tree by the trail without hiding it or even the TRIP wire. Oh look, he left a bunch of supplies under that ledge. Oh LOOK, he also left some VERY identifying info with it. Even his address and phone number! What a f'ing idiot!

On Friday night, I picked up a new claim and put an idiot in jail.... :D

Be careful out there...

GOOD ONYA' !

DOC

So there we where 80 miles from home, out of cell phone coverage in the middle of the Bradshaw's staking a new claim in a very remote area...

Hmmm, I say to my partner...  What do you suppose this 1/2" black plastic tube is doing siphoning water from the spring?  Let's follow it...  A half mile later we come to a clearing in the tall pines with all these strange plants in pretty little rows.  I say, look some dumb chit planted pot on our mining claim, and he was dumb enough to also hang a REAL large pipe bomb in a tree by the trail without hiding it or even the TRIP wire.  Oh look, he left a bunch of supplies under that ledge.  Oh LOOK, he also left some VERY identifying info with it.  Even his address and phone number!  What a f'ing idiot! 

Be careful out there...

Hmmm, I say to my partner...  What do you suppose this 1/2" black plastic tube is doing siphoning water from the spring?  Let's follow it...  A half mile later we come to a clearing in the tall pines with all these strange plants in pretty little rows.  I say, look some dumb chit planted pot on our mining claim, and he was dumb enough to also hang a REAL large pipe bomb in a tree by the trail without hiding it or even the TRIP wire.  Oh look, he left a bunch of supplies under that ledge.  Oh LOOK, he also left some VERY identifying info with it.  Even his address and phone number!  What a f'ing idiot! 

Be careful out there...

Shoot Lotsa Luck, you get to have all the fun. You know, if you would have throught about it, you could have waited for him and tyed his sorry ass to the pipe bomb and make him work the claim for ya. :lol:

Bob