"UNITED STATES TREASURE ATLAS SET!"

• Admin

Hello All,

For anyone that is interested, I have several brand new sets of the "United States Treasure Atlas" sets. There are 10 Volumes and cover all the US States. These books are packed with valuable information for anyone searching for Lost, Buried or Sunken Treasure.

Here's a great link to how Thomas P. Terry wrote the books -

Making of the US Treasure Atlas Set

These 8 1/2" x 11" volumes offer a complete state map guide to lost, buried & sunken treasure in all 50 states. They are the most comprehensive and detailed collection of treasure sites ever put together (50,000+ treasure locations).

Probably the best books for finding possible leads or to confirm existing information on Treasure! :huh:

Normally the entire set sells for $160, but anyone interested here on the forums can take them for $99.99 including US Media Mail & Delivery Confirmation. There are only a limited amount of these books available now and I'm personally keeping an entire set for myself. Some good sections on Arizona. :o

Check out the two pictures below.

Anyone interested can contact me at - (623) 362-1459 or through email at - auplacers@yahoo.com

Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and Money Order/Cashier Checks are gladly accepted.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob,

The US Treasure Atlas set are some really good books, with a lot leads, tips and tibbits of information on treasure.

There are also many, many leads to old sites and ghost towns around the states. Many in AZ that I had never heard of.

If one is not into the treasure hunting or ghost towning thing, than they make for many hours of good armchair reading.

I don't own the entire set, but do have a few of the volumes that cover the states that I hunt in. Had mine for many many years. This is the first time that I have saw them on the market for a long time. But then I havent checked too much either.

To me they are well worth the money.

Bob T.

• Admin

Hello Bob,

I can't tell where I got the sets from, but they aren't printed anymore. They will eventually become harder and harder to find. This is the reason I'm keeping an entire set for myself. There is a lot of information, too much for me to retain! :D

I've seen them sell as high as $200 for the entire set in the past. I think the $125 including shipping is a good deal on them.

I'm going to start reading the one on Arizona soon. Maybe I might do some coin/relic beeping. :P

Take care,

Rob Allison

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you all know I have adjusted the price on the new US Treasure Atlas Set per a recent magazine article on them.

I have lowered the price to $99.99 (includes shipping), which includes the entire set! Normally this entire set runs for $160 or $15.95 per volume.

Email me at - auplacers@yahoo.com or call if you're interested.

Take care,

Rob Allison