RAINY SATURDAY HUNT

• Admin

Hello All,

Leaverite and I hit a couple of spots today, one we got rained out on, but later decided to give it another whirl. At the second location Leaverite and I hit a total of (8) nuggets using the Minelab GP3500's and Coiltek Joey Mono Searchcoils. I found the (7) nuggets on the left side of the coil and Leaverite found the (1) nugget on the right side.

Spent more time driving then hunting ... :(

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob getting rained on just doesn’t do justice in describing how wet we got :lol: ! 3days later and my boots are still damp and that’s after running them in the dryer. If you get a chance post the pics you took of all the water the Bradshaw’s got. Anyone else who happened to be out and about when the rains came and took pics I think we would all love to see them.

Joey, Joey, Joey No Rob, not sick of that chant, just makes me want to kick myself when I don’t have a Joey in my backpack :angry:

• Admin

Hello Leaverite,

Well you know how soaked I was. My shirt, Levi pants, socks and shoes were completely drinched! I knew we should have pulled out 30 minutes earlier, but the lure of that gold kept us all hunting hard. That area sure looked great, and know it has potential since Ohio scored (2) smaller ones within no time.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison