Looking for a Nugget hunting outing

• Admin

Hello TxGold,

The outings are a great place to meet people and learn stuff, but if you're looking for 1 on 1 instructions I do them occasionally. Most of them are based around new detector purchases, but I would be willing to help you out for FREE :o . We would have to figure out a good date that would work for both of us. The weekends are the only time I have available for instructions or gold prospecting.

Shoot me over an email at - [email protected] or reply back to this post.

P.S. What type of detector and equipment you do currently own?

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Hello TxGold,

The outings are a great place to meet people and learn stuff, but if you're looking for 1 on 1 instructions I do them occasionally. Most of them are based around new detector purchases, but I would be willing to help you out for FREE :o . We would have to figure out a good date that would work for both of us. The weekends are the only time I have available for instructions or gold prospecting.

Shoot me over an email at - [email protected] or reply back to this post.

P.S. What type of detector and equipment you do currently own?

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Rob, we talked some time ago about doing some hunting. I live in Austin, Texas. I can fly out there on practically any weekend. I also have family that live in Phoenix.

I have a GP 3500. Let's go!

James........