Nice Nug Rob

Hey Rob and Lever-right-there,

I will say one thing, you two are persistent die-hard's.

I was back at the truck and thought that you guy's had left, until I saw you comming down the road.

That had to be a long day, climbing around on the side of that mountain, as steep as the thing is.

But it paid off, that was a nice solid chunk, good way to end the day. Must of been after dark by the time you got home??

Bob T.

• Admin

Hello Colorado Bob,

It was nice to finally get to meet you in person! :D Did you happen to have any luck on the claims? I told you to bring your Goldbug! :blink:

I normally like to hike around the hill so no one can figure out where I found the gold. Haha... Really, my legs, knees and back were sore as hell today. Just beat the skunk at the very end of the day.

Looking foward to heading out your way this winter.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Bob,

That morning you seen me I must have taken 50-60 small dozer fragments out of push 5. I can't believe people miss so many targets, but then again I didn't get any gold either. Working pushes is not my typical "Cup of Tea," but it is an easy method to pluck a nugget if you stick with it long enough. I prefer to work the virgin (non-dozed) areas in hopes for a small patch.

You have any plans to return to Rich Hill in the near future?

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Bob,

There is a big nugget up there with your name on it. I thought the same thing and hunted my butt off for years and eventually found a "big one" after 5-6 years of hard hunting up there! I'm sure yours is up there to, but then again is it going to take days, weeks, months or years to find it. :rolleyes:

This weekends push might produce some good nuggets. That entire wash zone from push 5 down to push 2 was very rich in nuggets. I'm sure some decent ones will be found this weekend.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Yo Rob....Which push are they opening this weekend? I might try to get out there....In fact, I know I will, cause I have a bunch of maps to deliver, but don't know if I'll hunt the pushes...I kinda like wandering around the hill alone and without interference from other MLs...Cheers, Ron

• Admin

Hello Ron and Bob,

They are opening push 2 this weekend if everything goes well. I didn't know about Angel's dozer being down, but it just might be. If that is the case, there might not be a push this weekend. It's very expensive to rent and transport a dozer down to Rich Hill.

Hopefully they will have something this weekend. If not, maybe Uncle Ron can show us some patches! :P

Take care,

Rob Allison