Stanton outing

Are any of you guys going to the Stanton outing in December? Im going and I would like to look you up there if your attending. I was there last year but can you tell me if this is actually right in the Rich Hill area? Also I would like to know if I take my GMT do I need to go somewhere else close by in my spare time or can I stay in stanton to search for nuggets?

Hey Dennis....First, thank you for the map order...I'll print it up and get it out to you today...Now, about Stanton...There actually have been nuggets found around Stanton, but you should plan to get out away from the camp by a few miles...Stanton is located at the western base of Rich Hill.....There are many different club claims that are shown on the Rich Hill map you will receive...I also have now put the contact info for the different clubs right on the map so if you want to go hunt their claims you can contact them and join and go hunt...The GPAA claims are about four or five miles south of Stanton but the Weaver Mining District, (which is the best club deal at RH besides GPAA), the 24 K Gold Hunters Club and the Roadrunners have claims much closer... The other gold areas in the Golden Triangle Map package that you ordered are the LSD (Little San Domingo) Goldfields and the Vulture/Red Basin Goldfields....The Roadrunners have the largest number of claims in both of those areas...Unfortunately, they are the slowest to respond when you join their club, so you should join them now if you want to be able to hunt a month from now... They are on the internet at www.roadrunnersgold.com .....I hope this info is helpful to you and, again, thank you for the map order.... Cheers, Unc

Hi Dennis,

I will be there the last two weeks of December so look me up at Decision Corner. I will be Driving a 4X4 White Chevy Pickup Towing a Ragin Towhauler with Oregon Plates.

Hey uncle Ron, Hope your doing well, just ordered another Map from you. Hope to see you this Winter.

Jac

Hi Dennis,

I will be there the last two weeks of December so look me up at Decision Corner. I will be Driving a 4X4 White Chevy Pickup Towing a Ragin Towhauler with Oregon Plates.

Hey uncle Ron, Hope your doing well, just ordered another Map from you. Hope to see you this Winter.

Jac

Jac. I will arrive on Dec 27th in Stanton. I will try to find you. I will TENT. Driving a Silver KIA AMANTI with Kansas Plates. See ya there!! Dennis

• Admin

Hello Dennis,

Received your email tonight. Get back with me when you read the email about what you asked about. Also, when you arrive in Stanton in December make sure you look me up. I can show you some places around the Hill. Also, I would highly encourage you to join the 24K Gold Hunters Club. Since the Super Pushes there has been over 100 gold nuggets found, most of them by Minelab users.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison