Farrar Gulch

In July of 2005 my wife and I went there. There were many test holes drilled and a well put in. There were 2 fellows there bringing down equiptment from Colorado for the owners of the claim. They said they had 250 acres there under claim? They said the claim was done before it went back to the Reservation. There was 3-75 foot conveyors there, new dump truck, back hoe and various other equiptment. Basically they told us to get off of their claim. There is about a 45 foot trailer there that they stay in.

• Admin

Hello Silverstreak,

The Walker Brother's out of Colorado own the claims up Farrar Gulch. The last I heard they pulled out due to the BLM pressure from the Indian Reservation. I haven't been up that way in awhile, so I could be wrong. I talked with the Brother's last year when they first were moving in heavy equipment.

Back when the claims were under lease by Lost Coyote I spent some quality time detecting the area. Some nice nuggets were found, but the best of them are very deep.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hello Silverstreak,

The Walker Brother's out of Colorado own the claims up Farrar Gulch. The last I heard they pulled out due to the BLM pressure from the Indian Reservation. I haven't been up that way in awhile, so I could be wrong. I talked with the Brother's last year when they first were moving in heavy equipment.

Back when the claims were under lease by Lost Coyote I spent some quality time detecting the area. Some nice nuggets were found, but the best of them are very deep.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Does Dan Pache Still own claims up in that area? He used to own alot of the claims in that area. Just wondered. AznuggetBob