"Couple of Christmas Eve Nuggets"

• Admin

Hello All,

I drove down from Prescott Valley this morning and decided to meet up with Leaverite and give Rich Hill a hunt. Hunted some old spots and managed to pop a couple of nuggets out with the Minelab GPX-4000 & Coiltek 14-inch Mono. :D I still can't praise the GPX enough. ;)

Picture 1 - Two nuggets I found today on the 24K Club Claims

Picture 2 - Couple of nuggets Leaverite found during the week on the Club Claims.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello All,

Someone PMed me and asked about the weights. The biggest one is Picture 1 is just over 1 Dwt. The smaller one is 1/2 Dwt. Nothing giant, but it keeps the old skunk away! :D Actually, I haven't been skunked yet with the GPX-4000 and I've been working just old patches. :P

Merry Christmas to all,

Rob Allison

Nice skunk chasers, Rob & Dennis...I put in 6 hours on the flats Xmas Eve day...I think I found the spot Larry found the 1+ Ouncer... B) ...Lots of trash targets but no gold...My knee's healing so I hope to get back onto the mountain in the next couple days...This weather is so nice I'll be out hunting and working on my tan every day....Gotta love the big AZ :lol::D ...

Hope all on the forum are having a great Christmas Day....

Cheers, Unc

• Admin

Hello Uncle Ron,

Well, Larry didn't find the 1+ ouncer on the flats. I orginally thought that, but now I know exactly where he found it along with a handful of others. The area has been pounded to death before and after the find. I found a bunch in there a long time ago, but nothing of one ounce size. Talked with Larry a couple of weeks ago and he had another 3-4 nuggets that he recently found.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison