First Nugget!

Well this my second day at my new hobby and found a small pea size nugget. I bought a minelab Eureka and i live 40 miles north of phoenix. I learned allot in the last week reading on this sight and others.

Sure glad i found this sight and looking foward to more hunting this week. Thank you all for your postings and support. Your exited friend Tim... :P

Well this my second day at my new hobby and found a small pea size nugget. I bought a minelab Eureka and i live 40 miles north of phoenix. I learned allot in the last week reading on this sight and others.

Sure glad i found this sight and looking foward to more hunting this week. Thank you all for your postings and support. Your exited friend Tim... :P

Congrats tim! theres nothing like findin your first nugget hope the next ones bigger good luck!, Tool

Thank you!

Thank you! Hope to see you in the field.

Way to go Tim! Many of us spent years looking for the first one. Congrats. Later...Jim P.

Thank you and i know i am very Lucky. i am in anthem and go up in the bradshaws. you are in peoria maybe we can get together some time and hunt. Do you belong to a club?

• Admin

Hello Coach (Tim),

Thanks for joining the Nuggethunting.com Gold Forums. You will learn a ton of information here plus all the members are great!

I love the Bradshaw Mountains for Nuggethunting. Congrats on your first gold nugget find. They always seem to come easier after that first one. I think it's like a mental block or something, but once you find one you know what to listen for and the fact you know you can find them.

Keep up the great work. If you have any type of questions feel free to post them here.

Hope to see you contibuting more in the future.

P.S. You mentioned clubs .... If your budget allows you might consider the 24 Karat Gold Hunters Club. It's stickly a nuggethunting club and they have pushes every couple of weeks. Other great clubs would include the Roadrunner Prospectors Club, Weaver Mining & LDMA/GPAA.

Rob Allison

Hello Coach (Tim),

Thanks for joining the Nuggethunting.com Gold Forums. You will learn a ton of information here plus all the members are great!

I love the Bradshaw Mountains for Nuggethunting. Congrats on your first gold nugget find. They always seem to come easier after that first one. I think it's like a mental block or something, but once you find one you know what to listen for and the fact you know you can find them.

Keep up the great work. If you have any type of questions feel free to post them here.

Hope to see you contibuting more in the future.

P.S. You mentioned clubs .... If your budget allows you might consider the 24 Karat Gold Hunters Club. It's stickly a nuggethunting club and they have pushes every couple of weeks. Other great clubs would include the Roadrunner Prospectors Club, Weaver Mining & LDMA/GPAA.

Rob Allison

MR Rob, Yes i will contribute as much as i can 4 sure! I live at I-17 and care free highway, do you think the 24 kt club would be good for me? How long of a trip is it to rich hill? I went detecting today for a couple of hours at a different spot and found Zilch.... But had allot of fun working my new machine.

Hi Tim, yes I'm in several clubs. The Roadrunners, Weaver Mining, GPPA, 24K, and the now forming WSPA. You might also look into the APA, they have claims in the Bumble Bee area. I don't have a phone number, but they meet on the third Tuesday of each month at the Mining and Mineral Museum, at 7:00 PM.

I'd like to get together some time but as Rob can attest, don't get out often and it's usually last minute when I do. Feel free to IM me if you are heading out and I'll try to meet up with you some time. Later...Jim P.

Yo Coach, you're in prime gold hunting territory...There's pounds of gold within 95 minutes of your location...All you have to do is pick the direction and then get your coil over the nugget with your name on it...That's the cool thing about nugget hunting...If a nugget has your name on it, no one else can find it, no matter how long it takes :D:D ...Good luck & Cheers, Unc

Yo Coach, you're in prime gold hunting territory...There's pounds of gold within 95 minutes of your location...All you have to do is pick the direction and then get your coil over the nugget with your name on it...That's the cool thing about nugget hunting...If a nugget has your name on it, no one else can find it, no matter how long it takes :D:D ...Good luck & Cheers, Unc

Will do uncle Ron, I think i will go this week end. I am doing some investigating to try to find some new locations. I think i might join the 24k club. Whass a matter for me!

post-1908-1167969423_thumb.jpg