"UPCOMING MESA GOLD SHOW"

• Admin

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you know "Rob's Detector Sales" will be setting up three booths at the upcoming Mesa GPAA Gold Show. The dates are Feb. 3rd and 4th, Saturday and Sunday. I will have a full line of Minelab Metal Detectors including the new GPX-4000, Minelab Searchcoils, Coiltek Searchcoils and Accessories, Walco and Hodan Prospecting Picks, Snake Gaitors, Tons of Headphones, Gold Scales, Batteries Systems and Chargers, Bungee Cords, Swingy Things, Books, DVD Videos, Hats, Shirts and tons of other detecting goodies.

I will have several good friends working the booth with me, so there will be plenty of people to answer your questions on products or just general help.

If everything works out I will have a raffle and give out FREE prizes throughout the weekend.

I will be able to take Visa, Mastercard or Cash at the upcoming show. Make sure you visit my booth before you make any purchase. I will have some great bargains, especially on detector packages.

Hope to see some of you there,

Rob Allison

I will stop in and say Hi again this year Rob. If your booth is as busy as it was lat year i will just get a chance to say Hi and that is all. Like i said before i sold my 2100 so i will not be looking to buy much this year. Just a chance to see all the tools of the trade. I hope to see a few old friends there this year as well.Maybe we will be blessed with Kevin Hogland at the show again this year.