Gamin Rhino 120

I have two garmin Rhino 120's, one started over heating, and running batteries down in about 20 minutes, even when turned of. I emailed Garmin, they told me to send it in, even though it was out of waranty, I got a brand new unit back today. Great service from them. Din't cost me anything, onlt the postage there. Grubstake

I have two garmin Rhino 120's, one started over heating, and running batteries down in about 20 minutes, even when turned of. I emailed Garmin, they told me to send it in, even though it was out of waranty, I got a brand new unit back today. Great service from them. Din't cost me anything, onlt the postage there. Grubstake

good deal, i have a few garmins, one of them is broken. i have a warranty from best buy, but i dont want to loose all of my waypoints.

good deal, i have a few garmins, one of them is broken. i have a warranty from best buy, but i dont want to loose all of my waypoints.

They down loaded all my way pionts into the new one for me. Grubstake

Gary,

Don't give me any ideas! I might have them download your waypoints into mine if I offer them enough cash! :D

Good luck on that Captgumpy. But I sent it in and it was back in less than 10 days. thats the secound unit thats over heated like that, But they replaced them both. Grubstake

Grubby,

I have heard the story about the rinos from Jerry and I am proud of you for getting them to stand behind their product. I have 2 on the way from FL and hope to be trouble free with them.

Too bad I can't convince Garmin to download your "Honey Holes" onto my unit for a nominal fee! :blink::D

You guys seem to have it dialed in and I hope that it continues to go well for your band of bandits! I have been impresed with what you guys are finding. Keep it up, your nuggget should be next!