"COILTEK SUMMER SEARCHCOIL SPECIAL"

• Admin

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you all know "Rob's Detector Sales" is running a special for any Coiltek Searchcoil purchase. Purchase a new Coiltek Searchcoil (any size or configuration) and receive FREE US Priority Mail Shipping/Delivery Confirmation and a Coiltek Baseball Cap!

Here is a list of all the Coiltek Searchoils that are available for any Minelab SD/GP or GPX series metal detector.

Coiltek 10x5 Joey Elliptical (Mono or DD Pro) - $190/$199

Coiltek Waterproof 11-inch Elliptical Platypus Searchcoil (DD Pro Only) - $219

Coiltek 11-inch Round Searchcoil (Mono, DD Pro or Anti-Interference) - $210/$219

Coiltek 14-inch Round Searchcoil (Mono, DD Pro or Anti-Interference) - $299/$329

Wallaby 17-inch Elliptical Searchcoil (Mono or DD Pro) - $349

Coiltek 18-inch Round Searchcoil (Mono, DD Pro or Anti-Interference) - $349/$359

Waterproof "Mini-UFO" 10x17 Elliptical Searchcoil (Mono Only) - $329

Waterproof "UFO" 24x12 Elliptical Searchcoil (Mono Only) - $349

Coiltek 19-inch "Dingo" Waterproof Searchcoil (DD Pro Only) - $349

Coiltek "Big Red" 24x12 Solid Elliptical Searchcoil (Mono or DD Pro) - $359

Coiltek "Bonzer" 21x27 Elliptical Searchcoil (Mono, DD Pro or Anti-Interference) - $549

Questions on any of these coils, please email me at - auplacers@yahoo.com , or call - 623-362-1459 or ask me here on the forums.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Bill,

Sent you a very detailed email the same day you sent it. Check your "Bulk" mail also. Sometimes since I'm using a Yahoo email address it might get tossed into a "Bulk" or "Spam" mail folder. However, I did respond back to you about the coils you asked about. Give me a call if you can't find the email.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello SkipperBill,

Thanks for the business. Your stuff was shipped yesterday US Priority Mail, so you should see it within 2-3 days. I'm sure some nice nuggets will be found on the 24K claims this season. I'm sure I will see you then.

Take care,

Rob Allison

A baseball hat with the purchase of a detector coil???

Why that is unheard of!! What is this world coming to???

Quite a few years back, I saw a guy detecting, and just so happened, he was wearing a cool Minelab hat, AND, just so happened, he was a dealer for that brand of metal detector.

Somehow I wound up buying a Minelab from him, picked it up from the head kahuna of minelab in the U.S. at the time, at her home in Henderson, Nevada, nice gal, Wilma.

I suggested to her that with every Minelab sold there should be one of their hats as part of the deal, as it is a product recognizeable item, and can be a conversation starter, as well as a nice, appreciative gesture, and after that, whether it was a fluke or not, I have received a nice hat, included with my new detector. (Minelab)

Another dealer we all know of, that is quite well known in metal detector circles, that just so happens to operate out of Henderson, has been known to turn loose with a thank you hat as well, and I proudly wear it, and it does generate some conversation, and for what I know, maybe generates a little do-re-me $ for that dealer as well.

All dealers have their methods of saying "thank you", and it is not something they have to do, but it is a really nice thing when you get something you never expected.

Oh, yes, now that brings me to the subject of my new awesome Gold Bungee, a new product I just got unexpectedly, from the guy who sold me my gold button mod for my GP3000.

I can say that, cause Rob doesn't read his forum anyway!! ;)

I guess I should stop there... :blink:

~LARGO~

And now we know, the rest of the story...

I suggested to her that with every Minelab sold there should be one of their hats as part of the deal, as it is a product recognizeable item, and can be a conversation starter, as well as a nice, appreciative gesture, and after that, whether it was a fluke or not, I have received a nice hat, included with my new detector. (Minelab)

~LARGO~