Our first gold

post-2745-1180376576_thumb.jpgDavid and I went on our first GPAA/LDMA outing and got our first gold and we are sooo hooked! :D I also wanted to thank everyone for their posts, as I have told Gary, I learn a great deal from what is posted here! Here is a picture of what gold we have so far....we brought home a lot of material to pan out and have not gotten to that yet but here is the first part atleast! :D

post-2745-1180376576_thumb.jpgDavid and I went on our first GPAA/LDMA outing and got our first gold and we are sooo hooked! :D I also wanted to thank everyone for their posts, as I have told Gary, I learn a great deal from what is posted here! Here is a picture of what gold we have so far....we brought home a lot of material to pan out and have not gotten to that yet but here is the first part atleast! :D

Great Job :D Looks like you have what it takes to find it.. Rotts of Ruck! Coach B)

Well for your first gold, that is down right pretty. Getting hooked is not hard when you get that kind of gold first trip out. WTG.

O'29er in 29

Well this was our first official outing with GPAA/LDMA but we had been out panning before....although this was the first gold we found too....kinda helps to know a bit about what you are doing and being out there with those that have been doing it a long time we picked up a lot of information too!

David &Cyndi

You are hook now and done great the first time out.You said first gold but like alot of things gold is different.

That was your first gold that day with tomorrow your first gold will be just as exciting as the day you started.The first gold of the day carries the most excitement.That goes on day after day and the joy plus excitement last for ever.

Chuck Anders