New Bradshaw Mtns. Gold Maps

Yo All...I got to talking with Mike C... about hunting the cooler high country of the Bradshaw Mountains here in Central AZ and realized I've never made up any custom goldfield maps covering that big area...So when I got back home from our big SD VS. 4K challenge hunt last Saturday I went to work researching on making up five brand new ones covering a big part of the area from North all the way down South to the Rock Springs/ Castle Hot Springs area...I just finally got them done and up on my website...Check em out below...Cheers, Unc

Yo Coach, I should have made up the Bradshaw map set a long time ago...It took a good bit of time to research and create them...There's probably a few more I'll do when I get some breathing room...Thanks in advance for the order...Cheers, Unc

Yo, Coach & Bunk...Thanks for the orders...I'm getting a ton of orders for the Bradshaw Mountains maps...My map printer is smokin'....Don't know why I didn't do them before...I guess it's just that I'm such a lazy butt that I only like to prospect less than about a half hour from home, so I focus more on those goldfields close to Wickenburg...That's why Dodacious and I moved here over 8+ years ago..The Bradshaws are like an hour and a half from me so it's a major commute :P:P ...Anyhow, thanks again, and I hope these maps lead you to some major nuggets...Cheers, Unc

Yo Rob...I found claims with BLM & County where you described but nothing with Roadrunners' name on them...If I can verify them I'll add them... I've been printing these Bradshaw maps so hard I actually fried the drive belt on my big map printer...I had to overnight a belt in (expensive!!) and spent 5 hours this morning replace the belt and bearings...These big printers are complicated boogers...But I saved myself a repair bill of nearly $1,000 -- But now I'm back up and running...I had no idea so many folks would want the Bradshaw mountains maps...Cheers, Unc

I hope so, Grumpy....I gotta say I'm now a serious believer in the Minelab 4K...I saw what I saw...The good ol' 2100 still has her place that I think she can equal or outperform even the 4K...But these days, there's lots more dinks left in the patches than growlers....so 50 dinks might still get yer ounce and gold is gold...I think minelab has come up with a deep seeking version of the Gold Bug 2.... :lol: ...I would love to have a 4K but it just ain't in the cards for me for the near forseeable future...Unless somebody wants to give an ol' Unc a break....:huh::lol: ... I'm looking forward to your finds with your new 4k......Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

Hi Rob...I found the RR claim you are talking about...I'll add it...BLM hasn't changed the Name and registered owner info...It used to be called something else which I had seen in my research but it didn't mention roadrunnners...Thanks...Cheers, Ron

Hi Ron!

Thanks for creating this set of maps! I got mine mid week and I brought them down to get laminated. I got all 5 laminated for 21 dollars. Now I can write on them with erasable felt tip pens like the other maps I have purchased from you! I have found that laminating the maps protects them and allows me to put notes on them before traveling out to the areas that I want to prospect.

Have a great day and thank you again for sending me the email to let me know about the map special.

That is great customer service!

I appreciate it!

See ya next time I over in AZ!

Regards

Karl

Hi Karl...I'm really happy you like the maps...I don't know why I didn't create them before...I know lots of folks hunt the area but it's over an hour's drive from my stomping grounds and I'm spoiled with all the great places to hunt around Wickenburg...But now I've got myself all intrigued about hunting the Bradshaws and that cooler air up there will sure be welcome...Putting in the research to create the maps showed me some areas that really look inviting and I hear some Bradshaw nuggets calling me :) ...Thanks again for the map order...Cheers, Unc