Monsoons hit Rich Hill Tonight

Yo All...Just spendin' a great Monday evening sittin' here and watching the monsoons whack the Rich Hill area...I have a great view from my back yard here in Wickenburg ... Also the link shows Dodacious in our pool just before the monsoon hit :) ...Check it out... It's been a pretty hot summer so far, so I'm really hoping this is the beginning of a nugget moving, cooling down few weeks ... Cheers, Unc

Yo Bob...Yep, fairly new...Dodacious started planting back in Feb. as I recall...Pretty awesome lawn she's created...The desert cottontails sure love it...Our lawns are like zoos now, with rabbits, quail, doves, chipmunks and the occassional coyote and javalina cruising by....Cheers, Unc

Hey Ron,

Great looking green, get out the clubs and balls.

Looks like you are going too be in the market for a riding mower before long, or at least a couple of goats. :rolleyes::lol:

On second thought, you know how all the ladies are into the workouts these day's...............sooooooo, push mower................maybe. :unsure:;)

Bob T.