Need extention cable.

Greetings......does anyone know where I can buy a 4 pin extention cable for a musk advan?

My son uses this MD with hip pack.The connector pin (female) on search coil keeps breaking :angry: each repair the cable gets shorter.seach all of internet no can find. help!!!!!!!

I would make one if I new where to get the right cable.

Any in-put much needed.

Thanks

RD

• Admin

Hello RD,

I know I sell the Coiltek Extension cords for the SD/GP series and even the Minelab Explorer. However, not sure either of these will work for you. You might want to contact my distributor, Doc, and see what he has to say about it. Coiltek actually might have something for that unit.

Rob Allison

Hello RD,

I know I sell the Coiltek Extension cords for the SD/GP series and even the Minelab Explorer. However, not sure either of these will work for you. You might want to contact my distributor, Doc, and see what he has to say about it. Coiltek actually might have something for that unit.

Rob Allison

Thanks!!!!I'm not sure if they work or not (SD/GP) that's the problem.(Wire config) you would think minelab sells it. I would hate to throw away a good search coil because the wire got too short.I had to call the factory to get the right wire config just to solder the pin back on.

Thanks RD

Hey RD,

I can feel your pain! I reckon it would be pretty easy for us to make you up an extension cable.

I have a musk AD here and will get it made up and try it here to ensure it works fine, I can't see it not working but better to check first ;)

Just let me know how long you want it and I will get it happening.

Cheers

Trev

Hey RD,

I can feel your pain! I reckon it would be pretty easy for us to make you up an extension cable.

I have a musk AD here and will get it made up and try it here to ensure it works fine, I can't see it not working but better to check first ;)

Just let me know how long you want it and I will get it happening.

Cheers

Trev

Cool.....5 footer will do, keep me inform.

Thanks RD