CrownKing Steve and I hit some nuggets!

• Admin

Hello All,

Crownking Steve, Kitty and I heading into the Arizona Goldfields this morning. The weather was excellent for nugget hunting with an all day cloud cover. Later in the afternoon the clouds unleashed one of the biggest Monsoon rains I've ever seen.

Before the rain ran us all out of the hills, Steve and I found a total of (5) gold nuggets. Today Steve found his second biggest gold nugget to date.

<Pictured Below> Steve's (2) nuggets on the left side of the coil, Right side are the (3) gold nuggets I found. Steve was using the GP3500; I was using the GPX-4000. We both were using the Coiltek Joey Mono Searchcoils.

Good hunting with you Steve and Kitty! :D

Rob Allison

Way to go Steve & Rob ! Great looking nuggets :D . Glad you all had a good time before the monsoons ;) .....wonderer_________I was up on thursday on 24K & Weaver claims but no gold, just trash. It was nice up there in the morning, but sure warmed up by noon.......nice to go out on those cloudy days.....

Hello Everyone,

Hey Rob, it was great hunting with you saturday. It's too bad Dennis wasn't there. Went back sunday where I found the 2 the weekend before, I found a couple more up higher. Was only there for a few hours, home by 11:00! Too friggin' humid! Will go back this saturday and try again. Look forward to hunting with you again some day.

Hey Wonderer, It was good seeing you again up on the Hill.

Thanks for the comp Bandana Don.

Take care all.

Steve

• Admin

Hey Steve and Kitty,

It was great hunting with you both. Congrats on finding more at your spot. I've been driving by the upper part of that wash for years and always wanted to hunt it. I just knew there was gold up there. How big were the gold nuggets you found Sunday?

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hey Steve & Kitty...Y'all just disappeared off the radar for a while...Happy to see you up kicking a butt continuation...Look forward to seeing you at the Hill on 24 this fall....Maybe it's closin' in on getting Kitty a Minelab...Rob'll get you one for next to nothing if you just have patience...........Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

Hey Rob,

Both of the nuggets were about the same size as the smaller one I found saturday. Glad you passed it by, it's hard to find a place you haven't pounded yet! :D Next time we meet up I'll have to get a scale from you.

Hello Uncle Ron,

Yeah we were without a truck for a couple months. The gold fever was killin' me! Kitty might have to wait for the Minelab 5000 to come out, then I'll give her my 3500. ;) Look forward to seeing you up on the Hill again too.

Take care,

Steve & Kitty

• Admin

Hello Steve,

There are plenty of spots I have missed, just have to figure them out. :P:D There's a few spots in that nearby area that needs a good checkout. There is also an old patch that I haven't been back to in like 10 years. I remember it was some very nasty ground, just loaded with Ironstones, Basalts and Blood Red Dirt! Will be interesting to see how the GPX-4000 does there, but it's a good hike over a couple of hills.

Hope you and Kitty do well this weekend. Looks like I'm working Saturday. :(

Rob Allison

Hello everyone!

I can't wait to get back over to RH in the fall!

Nice looking nuggets Steve and Rob!

I thought you guys would appreciate some water out there over in AZ!

We have had some much rain here in Houston over the last couple of months that we are over 100% year to date rainfall! The ground is so saturated that I have had standing water in my back yard for 3 weeks. My mold has mold!

So I complained to the rain Gods! I told them! Hey Gods! Send it to my good friends in Arizona they need it!

I guess they listened to me cause I hear tales of water running down the streets! People on jet ski machines cutting rooster tails 12 feet tall behind them as they chase their cows back home! People wearing swim suits and cowboy boots and life jackets! Heck one photo even had a 4-runner with pontoons strapped to its sides! But the best one was of the 80 pound gold nugget floating down a raging stream with Rob trying to lasso it with a fishing line tied to his GP4000! And knowing Rob.....he probably snagged it and has it out side his house by the front porch with a sign on it saying it is a Gold Painted Rock!

See what happens to one's imagination when one can't prospect! We get delussional! :)

So ya'll have fun with the water! I'll send more if ya need it! We have lots here and more on the way!

Ya'll take care and I'll see ya real soon! Well as soon as I get my jeep put back together! I'm overhauling this and that! I've been trying to put it back together for 2 months now! Every time I get ready to work on it some more it starts to rain!

Just keep your eyes peeled for that Tourquoise colored beast.....I won't be too far from it! LOL

Ya'll have fun, but leave some in the ground for me!

Regards

Karl

Spring, Texas

Hello Bob,

You don't follow Rob, you go in the opposite direction and hope for the best! :D

Hello Slim,

You got the nugget to beat this year up on the Hill.

Hello Karl,

Thanks for complaining to the rain god, it's working.

Looking forward to seeing all of you on the Hill this fall. Met a lot of good people up there and had a lot of fun.

Hello Rob,

Yeah it sucks working saturdays, at least you're not salaried. With all of Karls' rain, hopefully I can cross that creek! :unsure:

Take care all,

Steve