Spoils of the weekends

• Admin

Hello Scott,

Great finds. How did you big Brother do?

What are the weights?

Went out this weekend to conduct some business, but was able to swing over some old patches with some friends and found 4 nuggets. I'm really impressed with the depth abilities of the new Platypus Mono on the GPX-4000.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Scott,

Everything is going well, actually really well. I'm working my butt off, taking Apprenticeship classes and running the business. Dawn just completed RN schooling through Banner Health. This was a tough gig for her, since it was the excellerated RN program, plus she was working full-time. She already has a job where she will start at $29/hour, but another $3-4 for the night shift! :D I'm very proud of her. :D

Been hitting the hills on the weekends, pretty much finding smaller stuff. However, have yet to get skunked with the GPX-4000 since I've owned it. Found 4 Dwt's worth of gold this weekend, and some friends found some nuggets also.

We will have to hit some places this winter, especially if your Brother stays home! :P

Rob Allison

Guest goldstudmuffin

Nice going Scott! If you don't invite me to your new patch I'm going to tell Mom! :o

Rob, I haven't been detecting all summer. Scott keeps sneaking off without me or he goes on Sunday while I'm in church! :rolleyes: I'm ready to go anytime... except Sundays, I bought my last 66 fastback mustang on Sunday, my wife tells me if I buy a car on Sunday it will rust! I told her that if I find gold on Sunday it won't rust! :D