grubstake

GRUBSTAKE you mentioned the highdesert group as bad news but you can't say specifically why....what would the game warden have to do with folks that metal detect,and why would they go to jail..??? As the quads go I'll bet you and the other folks didn't know there are 2 quad tracks there and a dirt bike track did you ??

"What the blm is watching for" in case you didn't care to mention that they are watching the folks that are dumping trash in the area..We ourselves have stopped by occasionally to pick up the trash but I don't see that mentioned as a good thing.. Or the fact that we fed 50 homeless people this thanksgiving,did anyone else on any of the forums do anything comparable I doubt it...It seems it is all about gold and who gets the most...

you mentioned legal detectorist..Detecting on blm by your statement indicates that it is against the law to detect on blm, can you show this information to all of us on all the forums that detecting on blm is illegal ??

" When you mentioned highdesert group" whom are you directly talking about and why or what they have done..

I belong to that forum I like the humor,the only bickering I've read on there is what is started on another forum and is carried over...

Put it all on the table Grubstake show everybody on the forums what you have as pictures or written affidavits and hearsay does not cut it...

Do you know anybody on highdesert forum personally???If you do who would that be that is bad news !

I'll let BLM handle your bunch, no more comments from me, as a lot of my friends, say"LET THE LAW HANDLE IT. Grubstake

I called that one right Grubstake you and the folks you call your friends know you now as one that operate on hearsay and not truth...end of story...thanks rob you folks have good day...hoss :)

• Admin

Hello Wheelbubble and All,

I would first like to say I don't want to get involved. I have heard of the rumors and that is just what they are to me. I don't know any of you guys in person, so I don't place judgement on what I hear.

I know all about jealousy, if that is the case behind you guys finding some good gold.

One suggestion if you plan to have people join your forum. Elliminate all the highgrading, fence jumping, painting cams and bragging chit chat. No one really wants to hear that garbage, especially if you're trying to draw attention to your forums. Like I said, it's just a suggestion.

Most want to learn and stay out of "who is better, or who is finding more gold" drama.

Wishing you all the best,

Rob Allison