A new Associate Editor at the ICMJ Mining Journal

Hi Guys -

Hey I just wanted to let my friends here in the Nuggethunting forum know that I have recently accepted a part time position as Associate Editor with the ICMJ Prospecting and Mining Journal (this is in addition to my regular 8 to 5 job).

Because of this, I will be at the ICMJ Mining Journal booth at several of the GPAA gold shows, including the ones at Costa Mesa in January and Phoenix in February. If you are going to be any of those shows, please stop by the booth, and take the time to chat and say Hello. I am always interested in meeting forum members face to face, and saying hi to old friends.

Another of my new duties as the "associate editor" is to encourage qualified folks to become authors for our magazine. A number of the folks on this forum are knowledgeable about prospecting and highly qualified to write. If any of you are interested in trying your hand at writing, its my new job to assist you! Think about giving it a try. We pay our authors as well or better than competing publications, the exact payment depends on the topic, length of article, pictures accompanying the articles, etc. If you are interested, send me a PM and we can talk about it. One of the main types of articles we are looking for is about your expereinces prospecting in the field looking for gold, detecting, panning, dredging, etc. We are not looking for you to name any "secret" locations, we are interested in your experiences and finds.

I'm also interested in your general thoughts about the magazine as well.

Chris

Chris,

Congradulations! I never miss an article written by you in ICMJ. I hope to some day meet you in person. Glad to hear you are part of their team. I have been a subscriber for years and look forward to reading more from you. Take care.

Cheers,

Matt

Hi Chris,

That is great, getting in with a very well respected magazine!

For a job needing a guy that is very knowlegable, as well as pretty good at the written word, I think they got the right man for the job!

Have fun in the process!

~LARGO~

Terrific news Chris and best of everything to ya my friend. Don't think ICMJ could have done any betterr cause "you da right man for the job." :):D:o

I ought to get my behind busy and do so more writing -- it's been a long time. Used to write most of my stories on a Friday night which was a great way to leave all the tailing from a week of work behind.

Don

Terrific news Chris and best of everything to ya my friend. Don't think ICMJ could have done any betterr cause "you da right man for the job." :):D

I ought to get my behind busy and do so more writing -- it's been a long time. Used to write most of my stories on a Friday night which was a great way to leave all the tailing from a week of work behind.

Don

Now that sure looks like a double post to me. My error.

Don