Today's Hunt on 24K Claims

• Admin

Hello All,

Today I met up with some of my new GPX-4000 customers on the 24K Gold Hunters Claims @ Rich Hill. Today the Devil's Nest pushes opened up on the East Basin side. Didn't seem like as many members were on the claims this time, but that was good for us (less cross-talk).

I ended up finding a 1.4 Dwter and a smaller .25 Dwter on one of the pushes. I believe 3-4 other small nuggets were also found. The number count for nuggets was way down compared to last time. However, they did use the smaller dozer that is not able to move some of the larger boulders. Would love to see that D9 with the ripper back up there on one of these upcoming pushes.

I found the first and second nugget (largest) of the day, which makes me a "trip winner." Each month there are prizes for the first nugget found and the biggest nugget found on the first day of the pushes. This will make the second time I ended up with the first nugget (just pure luck).

Calvin (Bunk) also found a small nugget pictured below on one of the pushes.

<Pictured Below> My nuggets on the left, Bunk's nugget on the right! ;)

Take care,

Rob Allison