Thanks Rob and Jim Straight

Rob,

I finally got the Jim Straight booklets for Christmas. I have been waiting for these for months since you advertised that you had them is stock. I flipped through them quickly while I tried to pay attention to the rest of my family as they opened their gifts. I must say that these are going to be a priceless addition to my prospecting collection. I already have “Follow the Drywashers†the Nuggetshooters Bible, also by Jim Straight, so I know that these booklets will contain valuable information as I look for the next patch. I am looking forward to reading them thoroghly. Thanks to Jim Straight for offering the signed copies through Rob and for spreading his knowledge about prospecting. Merry Christmas and take care.

Cheers,

Matt

• Admin

Hello Matt,

You're very welcome. Jim Straight is one of my mentors when it comes to geology and electronic prospecting. His books were so helpful back when I first started. Just think, there wasn't any Internet for gold forums to ask for help, just a few magazines and some books. Jim's books are the best in my opinion.

Take care,

Rob Allison