** 24 Karat Gold Club Video**

A new episode of Adventures in Prospecting is now playing! Meet Rob Mays; a coin detectorist who goes nugget hunting for the first time with the 24K Gold Hunters in Arizona. Members found a nice nugget while we were filming. Also meet the man behind the name "Nugget Brain" as he goes with Panner Paul desert drywashing adventure for gold.

Dig what you watch.

Prospecting Channel

http://www.prospectingchannel.com/indexPC.html

• Admin

Hello Dredger1,

They are digging in all the wrong areas. There are spots at Rich Hill were I know I can get an easy Dwt in a couple of hours. However, not talking down about anyone, but there are too many "know it alls" out there right now. I met one guy last year that was doing very well drywashing in various spots.

P.S. Did you get your handle resolved?

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Thats more like it Rob. Was rich hill an old river channel or is that stuff just eroded from the mountains? Yes I did get the handle fixed, but I think it might be broken. I have not found a nuuget in 2 times since! LOL. Maybe next time. Its hard to get out right now it is storming here in Sacramento.

Dustin

• Admin

Hello Nuggetbrain,

You're right, most detectorist don't find nugget every time out. Although, many of us could find nuggets every trip if we really wanted to continue to hit older productive spots. I know for a fact I could find a nugget on every trip if I really wanted to, but wouldn't be able to prospect for new spots.

I've done all the drywashing, dredging, sluicing panning and never found anything close to what I'm getting detecting.

All means of prospecting if fun though. I sure love to see those nuggets on bedrock when you're dredging.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• 3 weeks later...

Stop By the booth at the show in Phx.

Rich Hill, Arizona. DVD is an Extended Version with Bonus Segments including other people showing off Nuggets found during the Push Event!

DVD $11.95

Ask about the show package deal

Meet Joey Wilson, NuggetBrain, Panner Paul,And Tim with SnappyGrip

Also Stop By the 24 Karat Gold Hunter booth for more information about the Club.

Elly will be talking about the progress and what is new coming up.