Something for cabin fever!

I must say I wasn't going to post anymore gold on the forums but I think this might help some get though the bad weather. This gold was found by me last week in a area that I pounded to death in the old days with my gold bug. The ground in this area is super hot almost needs a DD coil. But all I had was my platapus mono. This piece was found at 22 inches deep. The length of my pick handle. It weighs in at 1.8 oz's.

Good luck out there,Matt

• Admin

Hello Matt,

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I was hoping you might post the picture, but thanks for sending it to me. That is a great looking specimen!

The Coiltek Platypus Mono is a hot coil, expecially on the GPX-4000's! Been selling them "hand over fist!"

Can't wait to come back up there,

Rob Allison

Bob I am imagining that the piece Matt got just might have broken off something around that size my foot is on :o

I sorta figure I got beginners luck this year with the few penny weight in flake :lol: and a nice little nugget Cooter helped me find :rolleyes: but I am hoping for a much better 2nd year.

Huh yeah I see a flake ahright, now get that damn rail system going and crush up some ore :o:lol::P:P:P

Your gonna see some massive flakes this next week i'm taking the dredge down to the san Joaquin river this week finding a good spot then working it threw the weekend, thinking 1oz. minimum :)