"NEW COILTEK GOLDSTALKER COILS HAVE ARRIVED!"

• Admin

Hello All,

Well I finally received the first batch of Coiltek GoldStalker Lightweight Round & Elliptical Searchcoils. There are four new sizes available, the 9x13.5-inch elliptical and the 12x18.5-inch elliptical mono, 16 & 18-inch rounds. All of these coils are extremely lightweight, have excellent sensitivity and depth for their size. I've conducted a lot of testing on the GPX-4000/4500 and they are amazing in performance! I've personally, along with a few field assoc.'s been testing these coils for several months.

The Coiltek Platypus Mono is also pictured below. This coil is also a very hot seller since it's completely waterproof. This coil is available in mono or DD Pro.

I have a limited amount in stock, so please call ASAP to reserve one of the first!

Coiltek GoldStalker 9x13.5 Elliptical Mono- Retail $460.00, YOUR PRICE - $399.00

Coiltek GoldStalker 12x18.5 Elliptical Mono - Retail $510.00, YOUR PRICE $454.00

Coiltek Platypus 8.5x11.5 Elliptical - Retail $369.00, YOUR PRICE $239.00 Mono - $240.00 DD Pro

Coiltek GoldStalker 16-inch round Mono- Retail $xxx.xx, YOUR PRICE - $410.00

Coiltek GoldStalker 18-inch round Mono- Retail $xxx.xx, YOUR PRICE - $454.00

Coiltek GoldStalker 6-inch round Mono - Retail $xxx.xx, PRE-ORDER NOW

I've also just received the new Gold Screamer Amp. This has replaced the older Detacc model. This unit can be used with or without headphones. Plenty enough juice to power any external speaker system.

Gold Stalker Amp - Retail $145.95, YOUR PRICE - $124.95

If you have questions, or would like to order, please contact me through email, PM or phone.

Email - [email protected]

Phone - 623-362-1459

Thanks,

Rob Allison