Hey Slim,

Have a safe trip up there.

Don't let one of them big "ol" fish pull you in.

I'll keep that big nugget that I'm going to find over there, just to show you what you missed by not being here.

Wonderer,

I kind of wondered what happened to the skunk, haven't seen him for a little while, keep up the good work.

Haven't found a good chunk for a while, it's about time. Seem to be hung up in dinksterville. Got to break that habit. :rolleyes:

Maybe the 26th, we will see what happens. See you there.

Bob T.

Morning Adam:  The Roadrunner Prospectors Club does not have "commercial digs" --  there were no pushes yesterday just holes dug with a backhoe.  Members searched the piles of dirt and then the dozer returned the dirt to fill the holes.  What gold the members found was theirs to keep.

Don

Yes, I just received word that it's the 26th.

Don't think that to many nuggets have been found this year.

Last year I got to make every push and this year I didn't get to make any, so thought maybe I would do the last one.

About time someone found an oz'er. :rolleyes::lol:

Bob T.

I'll be there for this one (my first, hopefuly not my last) maybe I'll find something that's not rusty for a change. :rolleyes:

Hey Rob...I sent you a couple private messages about this Saturday, not sure if your forum is delivering them to you...I'll try calling you tomarrow (Friday).

Nathan.

Hello Guys,

I'm hoping to make the last push of the season also with a few friends, new customers and some new 24k members. :D

Hope to see you all there April 26th.

Rob Allison