JUST SO YOU KNOW!

DOC and ROB have some new Goldstalker picks, they are made here in Mariposa, CA and will out do anything made, you can cut the handle down to fit your needs, and they have a magnet retaining ring welded to the top of the pick. You can't break or wear these picks out, Maybe Rob will post a picture or DOC. This is the very best pick you will ever see or use. I know I have a prototype. These are the last pick you will ever have to buy. They are that good. Grubstake

• Admin

Hello Grubstake,

Thanks for the plug. I took several of them out to the 24K claims this weekend and sold several. The new Goldstalker picks are practically unbreakable! They do have a lifetime warranty and are made right here in the good ol' USA!

Tell Matt to give us the specs on the new picks. Type of metal, type of handle ....

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you know a batch of the new "GOLDSTALKER" prospecting picks have arrived. These picks are manufactured here in the good ol'd USA! They are approx. 33-inch in total lenght. The pick blade width at the widest point is 5 1/8 inches. The pick blade length is 12-inches. The total weight of the pick is approx. 4.5 pounds. There is a round ring attached to the top of the pick for a super magnet.

These picks are going to be a top of the line seller!

The first 15 picks I sell will include a FREE round super magnet.

Cost is $79.95 + Shipping.

Absolute lifetime guarantee to original owner. ;)

If you're interested let me know ASAP. Many of them are spoken for already.

Rob Allison