SD2100v2 being discontinued

• Admin

Hello Steve,

Where did you get the official word of this? I heard rumors about it, but felt it might just be another rumor floating around. I find the SD series to be a very popular and great selling metal detector for the price range.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob,

Got a letter from Minelab yesterday, dated May 15th. You mean I'm in Alaska and I got a letter first? It is in the middle of a bunch of other stuff and kind of easy to overlook.

Counting the days, my friend. Hey, do me a favor and send me a fresh set of paperwork from http://www.moorecreek.com/forms/2008signup.doc I need a set from Dennis also if you talk to him. I've only got nine days to wrap up loose ends.

Steve Herschbach

• Admin

Hello Steve,

Will get the paperwork signed. I will also give Dennis a copy this weekend and send them back to you US Priority Mail. Keep an eye out for them if you would.

Yep, went back and re-read that Minelab letter and seen when it stated the SD2100 will be discontinued. :( I believe I have one or two still in stock. Might consider holding onto one of them for awhile.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Montana,

Yep, the SD2100 is a very popular detector. Just makes me wonder if Minelab has something new right around the corner that will take the place of the SD2100 and be right in the price range of the upcoming PI's to hit the market? :huh:

Take care,

Rob Allison