Nearly 3,000 Registered Forum Members

• Admin

Hello All,

Just recently upgraded the forum and also scanned through a lot of the members. I tried to delete as much spam usernames as possible. Over the last couple of years this forum has really grown in size. Currently we are just shy of 3,000 registered forum members.

For all your lurkers out there, don't be shy, register so you can get in on some of this gold talk! :wub:

Thanks to all the great forum contributors.

Rob Allison

Hello All,

Just recently upgraded the forum and also scanned through a lot of the members. I tried to delete as much spam usernames as possible. Over the last couple of years this forum has really grown in size. Currently we are just shy of 3,000 registered forum members.

For all your lurkers out there, don't be shy, register so you can get in on some of this gold talk! :wub:

Thanks to all the great forum contributors.

Rob Allison

Hi Rob!

('Coming to you from a nice hotel room in Vegas...)

If the forum is just shy of 3000 registered members then why are the member numbers so high? "5150", for example, joined on 4/08/08 and has a member number of 17,500+.

'Just wondering :unsure:

'Call you tomorrow (Wednesday) regarding my Minelab visit.

Oh...I did find a much larger nugget after you left ^_^

Congrats Rob on the growth of your forum. Now if you would just update your web site so we could see

everything that you have for sale. Better yet try and hook something up with Doc so that the online sales

would ship from him so it would be tax free for AZ folks the shipping cheaper then the tax most of the time.

• Admin

Hello Way2Cool,

Ya, you have a point, my website is really outdated. However, it will start to slow down soon and Dawn and I already have plans to rebuilt the entire website with new articles, gold finds, new customers & all the products I sell. There are a lot of products and accessories that are not listed, so in the meantime please call or email if you're curious about something.

Also, if I don't have something in stock (normally I stock everything), Doc is good enough to drop ship stuff when customers need something right away. However, I don't like to bank on drop shipping and find it only fair to stock all accessories that I sell.

Take care,

Rob Allison