Today's Short Hunt w/ GPX Customer (Video Clips Included)

• Admin

Hello All,

Today Leaverite and I took out a GPX customer for his second field instructions. Yep, the first field instructions didn't go as well since his GPX menu screen wouldn't display anything. :angry2: He drove the new unit all the way to Las Vegas to get it repaired and returned to Arizona. :huh: We hunted for about 5 hours and called it quits. Dennis ended up finding a small gold nugget and I found one about a Dwt in size. You can view the two short video clips below to see the depth the nugget was found at. Leaverite and I were both using the GPX-4500's and new Coiltek Goldstalker Mono Searchcoils.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Doc,

I have a real camcorder, but can't seem to locate the damn li-ion charger for it. I'm limited to just my digital camera right now, which is not the greatest for video footage. I have to keep shutting down the camera to work with my hands. Doing this makes individual video's, rather than just one larger one.

Glad you enjoyed,

Rob Allison

Rob,

Go grab one of these and never look back... http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controll...p;modelid=15672

Best price I found was to go into Circuit City and have them price match their own online purchase site. Got it for $199 last week and pounded the heck out of it on an 1800 mile ride into the rough stuff of Utah and northern AZ. It shoots good video as well as being a great digital camera with more bells and whistles than you will ever use.

I shot 3 gigs of pics and video on the same set of two AA lithion batts on it also.

Rob:

What kind of a camcorder do you have??

Right now I have one of the older Sony 8mm that I have to burn from the tape to a CD and then put the CD to the computer.

Been looking at the newer but discontinued Sony TRV900 which has the DV tape and memory stick more of comericial type.

What is anybody else using??

Allen in MT

my 1st utube