Uncle Ron----Feedback---goldscreemer amp ???

Guest Mike C...

Guest Mike C...

Hi Ron you never did say how you liked the new amp as compared to the old coiltek amp--Welllllllll :blink: ----I'm thinking about getting one :wacko: -Mike C... :ph34r:

Yo Mike...I like the new enhancer alot...It changed the tone from my 2100 totally...Kind of deeper and mellower with no shrieking as before on the older one...I don't know about the signal quality from the newer ML's , but for my oldie goodie it is a major positive...One thing tho' is that it does not eliminate the background hum, but it's just not quite as obnoxious...I have discovered that my biggest sound problem is that my old 4- and 5 pin connectors are wearing out and cause horrendous falsing...Super tightening with pliers in the field solves the problem...Cheers, Ron

Rob these videos are the ducks nuts.

Doc

Hey Mike,

Watch this short video clip to get a better idea of both systems and even the amplified external speaker available.

Clip Link to watch short video clip below -

Take care,

Rob Allison

Guest Mike C...

Hi Ron I liked the old little coiltek amps sound--I had one of the older detac amps with the bypass switch and yes it did eventually act up on me-thats when I got the coiltek amp--the old detac seemed kind of a muffled --hollow sound which I did'nt care for-I'm wondering if the new amps are the same way---Rob --does coiltek even make the little amp anymore---If not do you have used one for sale--does anyone--I sold mine with my gp extreme because it was'nt compatible to my gpx4000 and then you guys came out with your crossover plugs shortly after :blink: -Thanks-Mike C... :ph34r: PS-Thanks Rob for the video--its much better than just pics but I have dialup and it took forever to load :o

Hey Mike,

Yep we still make the mini booster if that is the one you mean.

Reckon Rob or Doc could get you one...

If they dont have one I am sending more gear to Doc shortly and will include it for you if required.

Cheers

Trevor

Guest Mike C...

Hi Trever if Doc or Rob don't chime in--Go ahead and send one that works with the Gpx4000 and Doc or Rob can tell me when they receive it-Thanks-Mike C... :ph34r:

I have the small Coiltek amp in stock, it is one of our regular stock items. I can drop ship one to you for Rob, if you need it.

Doc

Hey Mike,

Yep we still make the mini booster if that is the one you mean.

Reckon Rob or Doc could get you one...

If they dont have one I am sending more gear to Doc shortly and will include it for you if required.

Cheers

Trevor

WHOOPS, you said 4000. I don't have those. I can either order one or include a gender changer plug to take it from a 4 pin to a five pin configuration. While that works OK, I would wait until I can get some 4000 amps from Coiltek.

Doc

I have the small Coiltek amp in stock, it is one of our regular stock items. I can drop ship one to you for Rob, if you need it.

Doc