Pocket Rocket

I want to thank Rob for the fast delivery of the Pocket Rocket battery stysem. His fast and prompt service was more than I asked for. I got everything I asked for and more. I would recommend Robs Detector Sales to anyone without hesitation. ( This kind of service is not common these days) Onion Gold

• Admin

Hey Onion Gold,

Thanks! Great to hear you received it quickly. I love this hobby and I love my business. I put 110% into them both.

You're going to love the Coiltek Pocket Rocket Li-Ion System. Mount that system right on the side of your Minelab with the short power cord.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or email.

Thanks once again for your business,

Rob Allison

I want to thank Rob for the fast delivery of the Pocket Rocket battery stysem. His fast and prompt service was more than I asked for. I got everything I asked for and more. I would recommend Robs Detector Sales to anyone without hesitation. ( This kind of service is not common these days) Onion Gold

"now you can be truely wireless, with the secret headphone set up. " (Grubstake)

In an overall goal of not being "wired" to my detector I've gone to an external speaker, one of Doc's Gold Screamer amps. a Pocket Rocket from Rob (worth every penny) all attached to my 3500. With a Gold Stalker or a Platypus coil the overal balance with the stock rod isn't too bad with a little bit of an improvement with the longer fiberglass replacement.

So what's the "secret headphone set up"?

Inquiring minds wanna know. :blink:

az.gold

Behind the head, wireless headphones and transmitter from LOGITEC, comes with charger, and they have life time lith-Ion batteries, last about 7-8 hours of detecting on a charge, headphons have a built in volume control, like having a amp. The transmitter is about the size of a silver dollar. Right now there 4 of us useing them that I know of. There great. Grubstake

Another thumbs up for Rob`s service.

I live in West Australia and wanted a set of headphones that I was not able to find in Australia. So I e-mailed Rob to see if he could help. Back came a reply "Yep". A couple more e-mails back and forward to arrange nitty-gritty and then a phone to AZ to complete money transaction. Didn`t get to speak to Rob, got a very charming lady instead. ( Bonus! :rolleyes: )

5 days later the Postman delivered said item to my front door. I rekon I could waste a lot of valuable detecting time trying to find better service.

Thanks Rob,

Driller.