I bet your getting your stuff packed and getting ready to ship out, 4 days and counting. I can't wait to see how you guys do. I can only dream of going there. So your my conection. I want to see you get atleast 20 oz's this year young man! Here's hoping you make that much or more. Grubstake

Good luck Rob & Dennis,have a good time up there................Hopefully bug free <_< .............

I won't ever have enough money to go up there (Alaska) again, I was only 2 or 3 when I was there before, when my Dad was stationed there in the Air Force..........

wonderer

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Regardless of what I find I'm going to have fun. Alaska is such a great place to visit. I highly encourage everyone to visit Moore Creek. This might be the last year, so if there is any opening still available I would jump on it. Sounds like the mining company is getting close to their goal and after that the entire "pay-to-mine" venture will probably be over with.

Steve, where are you going to set up the next Alaska adventure at? :blush:

Rob Allison