So how do you like your gold? Size of your fist?

Just got these pictures in from a prospector who wishes to remain anonymous. Can't say that I blame him. As soon as people know you are onto the gold, all of a sudden you have all kinds of new friends you have never heard of before.

This propsector asked that all I say was that this piece, which specific gravity shows holds 6.24 ounces of gold, was found at 23 inches with the new Coiltek Gold Stalker coil in the California Mother Lode country. I will quote part of his edited email:

"Dear Doc,

The contained gold is 6.24 ounces. Found 23 inches deep in an area previously detected with other coils. I used a ML 4000 with Deep Setting. I forget which gain setting I used. It was either 8 or 9 gain setting."

I am sitting here drooling on my keyboard. Way to go anonymous prospector!!!! Congratulations and thank for allowing me to share the pictures.

Doc

• Admin

Hey Doc,

Congrats to the new finder! :D

The new Coiltek Goldstalker Series is really taking off. I'm getting a bunch of reports from customers from California also that don't want to talk much about their finds right now. I'm sure they are pounding the hell out of those old and new patches with the GPX-4000 & GPX-4500 with the new Coiltek Goldstalker Lightweight Mono Searchcoils.

I know between myself and three other friends we took over 16 ounces at Moore Creek with the GPX series and Coiltek Goldstalkers. Most of this gold was on pounded, old dredge tailing piles. Now you tell me the detector or coil is not doing something! :girl:

Take care,

Rob Allison