Another new GPX Customer Hits the AZ Goldfields

• Admin

Hello All,

Today Dawn and I took out Dr. Roy and his wife Trish. Roy purchased a brand new Minelab GPX-4500 last weekend and spent a week around Rich Hill. Today we conducted the field instructions on the 24K Gold Hunters Claims. We started early, around 5:30am and hunted to around 10pm. The weather was nice in the morning, but got humid really quick once the Sun broke through the clouds. Dr. Roy is not only a Surgeon, but also a major player in the WSOP, or World Series of Poker. He promised me he would take a bunch of my business cards and pass them around to all these rich, bored poker players! :lol:

After several hours of hunting one of the pushes, Dr. Roy discovered his first Arizona gold nugget with the new detector. He was pretty excited to see that small glitter of gold in the palm of his hand. We must have dug a dozen or so small bits of iron, lead and even a few lock washers before that nugget popped out. Just goes to show, there are still gold nuggets in the pushes, you just have to work for them.

That morning several other new 24K members were out surveying the claims and doing a bit of nugget shooting.

Thanks a million for your business Roy and Trish. Hope to see you both back on the claims in October when the pushes start back up.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Grubstake,

Actually this couple came down from back East and they were interested in purchasing a Tesoro at first. I first asked them what their plans were and they stated there were going to join the 24K Gold Hunters Club and do some prospecting in Arizona. I told them it would be best for them to come down to see me and they we could talk about their options and what might be better than the Tesoro at Rich Hill. Low and behold, it didn't take them long to realize a Minelab PI was the ticket at Rich Hill, so they ended up purchasing a Minelab GPX. They were very impressed with the depth/sensitivity of this new unit compared to their White's gold detector.

They also talked with Elly, owner of the 24K claims and she told them to consult with me about a metal detector purchase.

Take care,

Rob Allison