Customer Testimony on the Black Widow Headphones

• Admin

Hello All,

Below is a customer testimony all the way from Australia on the Black Widow Headphones. In my opinion they are the best for the Minelab metal detectors. Gerry and his wife seem to agree all the way across the globe.

Hi Rob, I have just returned from 3 weeks in the field trying new ground. Got a few results as you can see from the attatched photo. I really liked the Headphones. Excellent balance on both ears. "Engine" noise from detector was considerably reduced and signals from targets was much clearer and more precise. Very good noise reduction in high winds and very comfortable to wear all day every day. Excellent construction and very easy to use. All round a very good set of headphones. Please feel free to use the photo for your personal use on the proviso the all my personal details remain private and confidential. Best Regards, Gerry.

Thanks Gerry for the testimony and your business. Wishing you the best in OZ.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob,

I don't care how hot it is, I won't use anything but the Black Widow's. They are the best headphones I have used. I like to take a old t-shirt and cut it into squares and use rubber bands to hold them to completely cover the ear pieces and it keeps the sweat away. Then I wash the t-shirt material and use it again. It works really well and makes them more comfortable to use in the heat. Take care.

Cheers,

Matt