Rich Hill Potato Patch Claims Being Sold

Yo All...Just got this press release from Terry Soloman, the guy involved in buying the claims, Cheers, Unc :

ArizonaGoldAdventures.com to purchase four

“Potato Patch†Gold Claims on Rich Hill, AZ.

White Plains, NY – ArizonaGoldAdventures.com, announced today it has agreed to purchase a total of four gold claims located in the “Potato Patch†area, at the top of Rich Hill, in the gold-rich Weaver Mountains near Congress, Arizona.

“If you are a placer gold miner looking for large nuggets consistently,†said Terry Soloman, Chief Operating Officer of ArizonaGoldAdventures.com, “there are only three places in the United States to find them. Alaska, California, and Rich Hill, Arizona.â€

Catherine Noonan, C.E.O. of ArizonaGoldAdventures.com remarked, “This is a major commitment by ArizonaGoldAdventures.com, not only to our adventure travel clients and the quality of their gold mining holidays and vacations, but also to the other major claim holders on Rich Hill.

“We intend to work closely with the 24 Karat Gold Hunters, the Gold Prospectors Association of America, the Lost Dutchman’s Mining Association and the Phoenix Roadrunners Prospecting Association, to protect and preserve this national landmark, and at the same time, promote the incredible Arizona gold rush history Rich Hill represents and continues to make to this day,†said Ms. Noonan.

ArizonaGoldAdventures.com, was founded by Catherine Noonan, owner of Catherine’s Afternoon Tea LLC, in 2007. Its corporate office is located in White Plains, New York. ArizonaGoldAdventures.com operates all-inclusive less airfare gold mining vacations in the Weaver, and Bradshaw mountains of Arizona, as well as “Gold Prospecting Daycations,†for local Arizonans. The company has been featured nationally on BUSINESSWEEK TV, and was chosen as a “Top 20 Wild West Adventure,†by the London Observer. -- ###

• Admin

Hey Uncle Ron,

Do you know what claims sold? I know the top of the hill like the back of my hand, but didn't know there were (4) claims available up there. The only claims that come to mind are AZO's (4) claims off the side of Frenchmen's Flat.

The main Potato Patch diggings and surrounding areas are all Patented Mineral claims. Pretty much the entire top is claimed, claimed and over claimed.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Yo Rob..Just passing on what the guy sent me...I have no idea of the details...I thought the top of the hill including the potato patch was patented ground...Maybe the New Yorkers are buying private ground???? ... Just another interesting development...Cheers, Unc

• Admin

Hello Uncle Ron,

I know exactly what claims they are buying, but the deal is not done as of yet. They are still in the process of buying the claims. Don't want to say too much right now until the deal is finalized. What I can tell you is we (Chris and I) found a bunch of nuggets there! :unsure: Many of the nuggets were in the range of 1/4 to 1+ ounces.

Take care,

Rob Allison