Hello Grubstake...........................

Hello Grubstake.......Glad most is oka...Have you done any detecting? Grubstake I have been thinking of buying a set of headphones called the Ultimate Gray Ghost set. Do I still need a Amplyer with a set of headphones like

those? And if I need that Amplyfier which one would you recommend with that SD2200 2v???Thanks for your time Grubstake glad to hear most people came thru that fire oka...Bob... :):):)

• Admin

Hey Bob,

I used to use the Ultimate Gray Ghost for many years. A great pair of headphones also made by DetectorPro. I now use the newest from DetectorPro, which is the Black Widow's. They are a bit better than the Gray Ghost Ultimates. I have all these headphones in stock if you are interested -

Black Widow's - $126.00 (Retail $140.00)

Gray Ghost Ultimates - $117.00 (Retail $130.00)

Gray Ghost Orignals - $89.10 (Retail $99.00)

Rattler's, One Sided Headphone - $81.00 (Retail $90.00)

Gray Ghost Underwater - $135.00 (Retail $150.00)

NuggetBuster's - $89.10 (Retail $99.00)

NuggetBuster NDT - $126.00 (Retail $140.00

Koss UR30's - $49.97

CalRad's - $29.95

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hello BOb, yep ROB is right the Blackwidows are the best, but I also have some Greyghost phones too, Blackwidows in winter grey ghost in summer, Yes with a 2200v2 I would recomeng you get an amp, the volume for the 2200 is not controlable, and an amp really helps, it brings out the soft sounds of those nugggets, Rob has the Coiltek amp and it works great. I would recomend you get one, it will make a world of difference in what you hear. Check with Rob, I think they run around $129.00 or so and are worth every penny. Grubstake If you get the new one that is out, it comes with a speaker and then you have both options, speaker or headphones. Been awhile since I looked, price may vary on that.