24 K CLUB

HI ALL

HAD A LONG TALK WITH ELLY THE OTHER NIGHT

SHE IS WORKING ON A NEWS LETTER SHOULD BE OUT SOON

HAVE TALKED TO 6 GUYS THAT ARE GOING OUT FOR THE WINTER THE FIRST PART OF SEPT

LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF GOOD TIMES AND GREAT GOLD THIS WINTER

THERE IS NICE GOLD ON THE 24K I DO NOT HUNT HARD AND HAVE FOUND MANY NICE NUGGETS THE BEST I HAVE FOUND IS A 1/2 OZ

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL ON THE HILL SOON

JIM WADDILL

• Admin

Hey Jim,

There is a lot of potential on the 24K claims still. I'm hoping some new sites will be pushed this year. I heard there are some guys not rejoining, while there will be a lot of new faces on the claims this year. Like always, I will be there! :wacko:

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hi Jim. I'm glad to hear you are going to make it this year. Sure beats winters in MO. I spent the summer in WA and made a quick trip into Idaho to check out an area an old prospector and his wife told me about. The wife was an assayer. I'll be making another trip into Idaho on my way south. The weather on Rich Hill is generally pretty decent after the 15th of Sept. and I'm looking forward to finding some more of that buttery 24K gold. I'm also looking forward to that newsletter to see what Elly is planning.

Rob, how is that road into Stanton?

Hi Jim. I'm glad to hear you are going to make it this year. Sure beats winters in MO. I spent the summer in WA and made a quick trip into Idaho to check out an area an old prospector and his wife told me about. The wife was an assayer. I'll be making another trip into Idaho on my way south. The weather on Rich Hill is generally pretty decent after the 15th of Sept. and I'm looking forward to finding some more of that buttery 24K gold. I'm also looking forward to that newsletter to see what Elly is planning.

Rob, how is that road into Stanton?

HI DAKOTA

THE ROAD TO STANTON IS NEW BLACKTOP ALL THE WAY HA HA HA LOL LOL

THREE WORDS ABOUT THE STANTON ROAD BAD BAD AND BAD

TAKE CARE

JIM WADDILL

• Admin

Hey Guys,

The 24K Gold Hunters Club is always accepting new members. The website is - www.24kgoldhunters.com

The road heading into Stanton can have a lot of washboards on it. However, the road only requires a two wheel drive vehicle, you don't need 4x4 to get to Stanton or the 24k claims.

Hope this helps a bit,

Rob Allison

Rob, that is somewhat true about 4x4 and the 24K claims. Without 4x4 you'll be limited to the lower parts of the claims unless you do some serious hiking. There is a lot of land in those claims you have to hike into even WITH 4x4. That's one reason there is still a lot of gold there. Another reason is the boulders. Of course the biggest reason is there was a lot of gold there to start with.

Hey Jim,

There is a lot of potential on the 24K claims still. I'm hoping some new sites will be pushed this year. I heard there are some guys not rejoining, while there will be a lot of new faces on the claims this year. Like always, I will be there! :wacko:

Take care,

Rob Allison

HI ROB

YOUR 100% RIGHT THE 24K HAS GREAT POTENTIAL

YES MEMBER COME AND GO BUT THERE ALL A GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS AND GIRLS

YOU KNOW I SPEND 90% OF MY TIME ON THE 24K WORKING WITH SECURITY BUT WITH THE LITTLE TIME I SPEND HUNTING I HAVE FOUND SOME NICE GOLD

THINKS FOR THE GREAT SERVICE ON THE OCTAVE GOLD MINE BOOK YOUR FASTER THAN I AM GREAT BOOK

TILL WE MEET ON THE HILL

TAKE CARE

JIM WADDILL

Hey 614:

Haven't been on the forum for awhile. See that you are back at the Hill. Haven't heard from Deb & Ernie. Last Time I talked with them, they were in New Mexico. I retire next year, maybe we can hook up when I get back to the Hill.

Take care.

Butch

HI BUTCH

GOOD TO HEAR ALL IS OK IN SOUTH MISSOURI

HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE 24K THIS WINTER

TAKE CARE

JIM WADDILL

Morning All: As I have posted before, if the folks who drive the gravel road into the Stanton and Rich Hill area would simply slow down, and drive with some sense, the road would not get so dang torn up and wash-boardy. As I recall Uncle Ron tore up his Checy pickup rear end a year or so ago on that road. I am not saying Unc Ron was driving fast...

I have no problems driving either my Geo Tracker or the Silverado from the junction of State HW 89 all the way in to the gold areas. Just don't drive fast is all it takes.

Don

That's pretty funny about the blacktop Jim. :spank:

I've seen a lot of bumpy roads in my travels but that washboard-piece-of-crap takes the cake. I don't like taking the Samurai on it let alone the Slim Mobile. What county is that anyway? Does anyone have a phone number for the road department?

HI DAKOTA

THE PHONE NUMBER FOR THE ROAD DEPARTMENT

FOR STANTON AREA

928-771-3177

ASK FOR DOUG FRDARICO

TAKE CARE

JIM WADDILL